We offer a variety of Local Attractions to keep you busy, including:
- Mountains–Volcano's Mount Shasta, Mount Lassen, the Trinity Alps, Castle Crags,
- Lakes & Rivers–Shasta Lake, Whiskeytown Lake, Sacramento River, Trinity River, Battle Creek,
- Water Fall's and other water attractions Berney Falls, Turtle Bay, Sundial Bridge,
- Hunting and Fishing– With Guides and independent. Paint ball Courses. The Fish Hatchery.
- Hiking–almost unlimited number of places to hike in fifty mile radious. there are trails for every ability.
- Dinner Train-McCloud Ca.,
Festivles and Events
- Music By the River Blues Festival-September
- MarketFest-Music Food, Downtown Redding,
- Mesquito Serenade, every saturday in a park off the Sacramento River in Anderson all summer
- Kool April Nights Car Show
- Redding Convention Center Programs
Period & Ghost Towns
Kids and Young Adults
Nightclubs &Saloons with music
- The Elements, Win River Casino
- Win River Casino - Gaming, Club shows, Theater Shows
Solstice At The Sundial
The worlds largest sundial
The performances are every Wednesday at 7 p.m. at the Anderson River Park, Gaia Hotel Amphitheatre, KC Grove, Anderson, from June
through Aug. , and admission is free.
MarketFest is held on Thursdays
July and August
Evenings in Library Park.
KOOL APRIL NITES
Classic Car Show
Klub Klondike, the great American roadhouse, Lakehead, Calif., Dinner bar and live music.
Lake Shasta Pines
RV Park &